Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Want To Believe


From www.echoematthews.com:

Hi! I'm Echoe, and you've found my little spot on the web! First of all let's get it out of the way... YES my boobs are all natural, and YES I do show them off in my members area! Don't believe me? See For Yourself! I am a full time student so this site will help me pay for books and food and stuff. So please if you have a heart and wanna chat with a girl with big natural boobs LIVE, join me in my private members area!

You know how many teenage website girls are paying their way through college? All of them. You know how many strippers under 22 are paying their way through college? All of them. Just tell the truth.. You have big jugs and want us to pay to look at them. Fine...we'll do that. Or, some of us will. You're not in school. You probably have never been in school. And, frankly, you don't need to be. I wouldn't. Really, honestly...give up this game.

It's all we ask.

No comments: